五只小鸭子英文歌的意思

five little ducks went out one day

一天五只小鸭去外面

over the hills and far away

爬过遥远的小山

mother duck said gua gua gua gua

母鸭喊着呱呱呱呱

but only four little ducks came back

但是只有四只小鸭返回来

four little ducks went out one day

一天四只小鸭去外面

over the hills and far away

爬过遥远的小山

mother duck said gua gua gua gua

母鸭喊着呱呱呱呱

but only three little ducks came back

但是只有三只小鸭返回来

three little ducks went out one day

一天三只小鸭去外面

over the hills and far away

爬过遥远的小山

mother duck said gua gua gua gua

母鸭喊着呱呱呱呱

but only two little ducks came back

但是只有两只小鸭返回来

two little ducks went out one day

一天两只小鸭去外面

over the hills and far away

爬过遥远的小山

mother duck said gua gua gua gua

母鸭喊着呱呱呱呱

but only one little duck came back

但是只有一只小鸭返回来

one little duck went out one day

一天两一小鸭去外面

over the hills and far away

爬过遥远的小山

mother duck said gua gua gua gua

母鸭喊着呱呱呱呱

but none of those little ducks came back

但是没有一只小鸭返回来

看图写话小鸭子救掉进洞里该怎么起名字

Act 1

第一幕

The Ugly Duckling Hatches

出壳

(A mother duck sits on many eggs.)

(鸭妈妈正在孵蛋。)

Motber Duck: Oh,I am tired.I hope these eggs hatch soon. I wnat to swim in the water.

鸭妈妈:噢,我很累。我希望这些蛋很快就能孵出小鸭子来。我想去水里游泳。

(Crack!Crack!)

(噼啪!噼啪!)

Duckling 1: Peep,peep!Where am I?

小鸭子1:唧,唧!我在哪儿?

Duckling 2: Peep,peep!Where is Mommy?

小鸭子2:唧,唧!妈妈在哪儿?

Motber Duck: Quack,quack!Oh,my babies.I am here.

鸭妈妈:嘎,嘎!哦我的宝贝们。我在这儿。

(Finally,the last egg hatches.)

(终于,最后一个蛋也孵出小鸭子出来了。)

Ugly Duckling: Peep,peep!Mommy!

:唧,唧!妈妈!

Motber Duck: Oh,my!You are ont like the other ducklings.you are big and ugly!

鸭妈妈:噢,天呐!你和其他小鸭子长得不一样。你又大又难看。(The mother duck takes her ducklings to the water.)

(鸭妈妈带着她的小鸭子们下水了。)

Duckling 1: Wow!It is fun to swim in the water.

小鸭子1: 哇!在水里游泳真好玩儿。

Ugly Duckling: Can I play with you?

: 我能和你们玩儿吗?

Duckling 2: No!You are too big and ugly.We don't want to play with you.

小鸭子2: 不行!你太大太难看了。我们不想和你玩儿。

Ducklings: Go away!

小鸭子们: 走开!

(The Ugly Duckling goes to a farm.)

(丑小鸭来到一个农场。)

Ugly Duckling: Hi!Can I play with you?

丑小鸭: 嗨!我能和你们玩儿吗?

Farm Animals: No,you can't.We don't like you.You are a big ugly duckling.Go away!

农场的动物: 不,你不能。我们不喜欢你。你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子。走开!

Ugly Duckling: (crying)Nobody likes me!will

.

丑小鸭: (哭着说)谁也不喜欢我!我要跑得远远的。Act 2

第二幕

Nobody likes the Ugly Duckling

谁都不喜欢丑小鸭

(The Ugly Duckling runs to a matsh.)

(丑小鸭跑到一片沼泽里。)

Ugly Duckling: Oh,there are big marsh ducks!(to a marsh duck)I want to play with you.

丑小鸭: 哦,那儿有一群大野鸭!(对一只大野鸭说)我想和你们玩儿。

Marsb Duck: No!You don't look like us.Look into the water.You are an ugly duckling!

野鸭: 不行!你和我们长得不一样。对着水照照。你是一只丑小鸭!

Ugly Duckling: (looking into the water)The marsh duck is right.I am an ugly duckling.(sighing)I am sad.

丑小鸭: (往水里看去)野鸭是对的。我是一只丑小鸭。(叹了口气)我很难过。(The Ugly Duckling runs to a house.There is a big dog.)

(丑小鸭跑到一栋房子前。那里有一只大狗。)

Big Dog: Growl!Who are you?

大狗: 汪!你是谁?

Ugly Duckling: Hello!I am Ugly Duckling.Can I live in this house with you?

丑小鸭: 你好!我是丑小鸭。我能和你一起住在这栋房子里吗?

Big Dog: Growl!No,you can't.I don't want to live with an ugly duckling.

大狗: 汪!不,你不能。我不想和一只丑小鸭住在一起。

(The Ugly Duckling runs to a pond and sees beautiful swans.)

(丑小鸭跑到一个池塘边看到了美丽的天鹅。)

Ugly Duckling: The swans are beautiful.They are swimming in the pond.(sighing)I want to be like them.

丑小鸭: 天鹅真美呀。他们在池塘里游泳。(叹了口气)我想和他们一样。Act 3

第三幕

The Ugly Duckling in winter

冬天的丑小鸭

(It is winter.The Ugly Duckling is in the pond.)

(冬天来了。丑小鸭在池塘里。)

Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is so cold.The water is frozen.I must keep swimming,or I will die.But I can't crack the ice.I can't swim.(A man sees the Ugly Duckling.)

丑小鸭: 噢,太冷了。水都结冰了。我必须不停地游泳,要不我会死的。但是我破不开冰。我没法游泳。(一个人看见了丑小鸭。)

Man: Oh,poor duckling!You are freezing.Don't worry.I will

to my house.It is warm there.

男人: 喔,可怜的小鸭子!你冻僵了。别担心,我会把你带回家。那儿很暖和。(in the man's house)

9在那个人的房子里)

Ugly Duckling: It is very warm.I can move now.

丑小鸭: 真暧和。我现在能动了。

Cbildren: (laughing)Ha-ha!You are a big and ugly duckling.We don't like you.Go away!

孩子们: (笑着说)哈哈!你是一只又大又难看的小鸭子。我们不喜欢你。走开!

Ugly Duckling: The children are bad to me.I am tired.I will run to the marsh.

丑小鸭: 孩子们对我一点儿都不好。我好累呀。我要跑回沼泽去。

(in a cold home by the water)

(在水边冰冷的窝里)

Ugly Duckling: It is cold here.(crying)I am alone.I am lonely.

丑小鸭: 这儿真冷呀。(哭着说)就我一个人。我很孤独。Act 4

第四幕

The Ugly Duckling Becomes a Swan

丑小鸭变天鹅

(Soon winter is past. It is spring.)

(冬天很快过去了。春天来了。)

Ugly Duckling: Oh,it is warm.Look!The birds are singing.The sun is shining.But I am still alone.

丑小鸭: 哦,天气暖和了。看呐!鸟儿在唱歌。太阴在照耀。可我还是一个人。

(The Ugly Duckling looks up and points at the sky.)

丑小鸭抬起头,望向天空。

Ugly Duckling: There are beautiful swans flying in the sky!I want to fly like them.OK!I will try.(The Ugly Duckling runs and runs.He spreads his wings.)

丑小鸭: 美丽的天鹅在天上飞!我想象他们那样飞。好!我要试一试。(丑小鸭跑起来。他张开了翅膀。)Ugly Duckling: Yes,yes!I can fly!(to a swan)Look at me!I am an ugly duckling.But I can fly!

丑小鸭: 噢,噢!我可以飞了!(对一只天鹅说)看看我!我是一只丑小鸭。但是我会飞!

Swan: Yes,you can fly.But you are not a duckling.Look into the water.You are a swan now.

天鹅: 是的,你会飞。但你不是一只小鸭子。对着水照照。你现在是一只天鹅了。

Ugly Duckling: waht?(The Ugly Duckling looks into the water.)

丑小鸭: 什么?(丑小鸭往水里看去。)

Ugly Duckling: Oh,is that me?I am not an ugly duckling any more.(happily)I am a swan!

丑小鸭: 噢,那是我吗?我不再是一只丑小鸭了。(高兴地)我是一只天鹅!

《救小鸭子》。

小鸭子正走在草地上,唱着歌,看着天空中棉花糖一般的白云。突然,她掉进了一个深深的洞里。小鸭子感到害怕极了,她挥动着翅膀大声喊道:救命呀。这是大概的文章内容,我们可以写救小鸭子的内容,所以可以给题目起名字《救小鸭子》。

看图写话的时候先把每幅图中的细节说一遍,再用合理的逻辑把这些细节联系起来编成一个故事。注意不同小动物的动作和表情。把场景扩充就可以写好了。